Before putting together a top-tier team and launching JME in 2001, I filled a variety of roles in and around the construction industry.
This was really important, because my time as a CAD technician, project manager, design engineer and commissioning agent (among other roles) brought me deep inside the industry and allowed me to view complex projects from many different perspectives – including yours.
My 20+ years in mechanical engineering design have taught me an immense amount, but the most important thing I’ve learned is that every project must be considered from a big-picture perspective. Understanding how each piece fits together is essential to seamless execution and perfect finished results.
The best way to achieve clear understanding is to get to know each other and collaborate directly. You have a vision for your project and the results you’d like to achieve. We have the knowledge and experience to bring that vision to life, true to concept, on schedule and custom-tuned for top performance at maximum value.
Every HVAC solution we deliver draws on a diverse wealth of experience, industry-insider knowledge and the latest tech in textiles, systems and software.
Decades of working alongside design, management and construction professionals on a wide range of projects has really had a positive effect on myself and our entire team – your feedback and input has shown us there’s always more than one way to create a desired result.
OUR PREVIOUS PROJECTS INCLUDE
(BUT ARE CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO):
• LEED • Hospitals, clinics & medical offices • Schools from K-12 • Laboratories and R&D facilities • Universities, libraries & theatres • Computer labs & clean rooms • Detention facilities • Hotels, shopping centers & restaurants • Churches & historically-significant renovations • High-end residential
SOME OF THE SYSTEMS WE CREATE:
- Simple air & hydronic systems for residential/light commercial buildings
- Geothermal heating and cooling systems
- Central chilled & hot water/steam plants
- Complex high-efficiency filtration, humidity & pressure control (for hospitals and clean rooms)
- Direct Digital Control (DDC) temperature control systems
This diverse experience is why JME can see your project from a clear, big-picture perspective. We believe your HVAC solution should adapt to your project, not the other way around.
So let’s make it happen… time to get creative!
If you have an idea you’d like to run by us, or if you’d like to learn more about green HVAC solutions in general, please feel encouraged to contact us – we’ll connect your questions with answers within 2 business days.